Monday, November 24, 2014

SHARE THE MEMORY



Well here is the story behind these stuffed animals and how they came about and how I got them.

Well to start off with lets identify these animals back left is me David Lee Archibald back right is my sister and the two up front are my nephews. These stuffed animals were hand made by a very good friend of mine [name withheld] back in 1995 at the death of my sister DeAmber Lynn Archibald and two nephews Dillon Lynn Archibald and David Dean Little that had died in a car accident on 28 April 1995. I had payed for these to be made to give as a Christmas present that year as a remembrance of them to my great grandmother  Gladys Margarret Sparks and I remember her having them placed in her house for all to see along with photos of all the family throughout the house. Well I received them back from the family at her death on 11 December 2003 and now I have them an a shell in my room along with some pictures of my family for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment